A K2 style that allows WordPress blogs to look like wikis.
- Compatible with standard, everyday use.
- Fixed some positioning bugs
In upcoming versions:
- Increase similarity with wikis
- Fix IE bugs (if any)
- Increase compatibility with plugins, etc. (if needed)
1. Download the file from the link below
2. Unzip and upload the entire folder into your wordpress directory (../wp-content/themes/k2/styles)
3. Go to K2 Options and activate the style.
4. You’re all set.
Note: If you want to upload custom headers, make sure the background color is #EFEFEF.
This theme is licensed under a CC Attribution-ShareAlike License